This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Throughout my endless commutes to the office, trips down the shore, and road trips this summer, I relied solely on Spotify to brighten my mood and make time in the car fly by. Though work mostly was uneventful, I discovered tons of great music on my way there that are must-haves for a great pop summer playlist. Here are a few of my finds:

Jackie Chan” – Tiesto, Dzeko, Preme, Post Malone

This song put me in a good mood every time I listened to it. It’s bright, dance-y, and easy to catch on to. Plus, who isn’t a sucker for a Post Malone feature at this point?

Listen here.

Image Source

I Wanna Know” – NOTD feat. Bea Miller

On this track, Bea shares her thoughts on a topic we all know something about: the new girl in your ex’s life. This song is belty and passionate with great EDM moments.

Listen here.

Image Source

SoulMate” – Justin Timberlake

Justin Timberlake is still cool. No one argue with me. This song is sexy, catchy, and a sure summer anthem.

Listen here.

Image Source

Dance to This” – Troye Sivan feat. Ariana Grande

This was by far my favorite collaboration of the summer. These pop queens singing about the beauty of a romantic night in, away from the crowds, is mesmerizing.

Listen here.

Image Source

Body” – Loud Luxury feat. Brando

EDM duo Loud Luxury created a super-catchy, oh-so-summery bop with “Body,” making you think of that someone you want to be dancing under the summer stars with.

Listen here.

Image Source

Finest Hour” – Cash Cash feat. Abir

With great lyrics and a great dance break, this song by Cash Cash and Moroccan-born Abir is destined to be overplayed by the radio starting September.

Listen here.

Image Source

God is a womanAriana Grande

One of Ari’s greatest hits, in my opinion, “God is a woman” is completely empowering, inspiring, and a must-listen.

Listen here.

Image Source

Mia is a writer for Her20s and former President of Her Campus TCNJ. She loves Her Campus's ability to empower the women of campus and beyond, and she hopes to continue spreading the site's messages of confidence and positivity. You can most likely find her reading, wandering around Trader Joes, or laying on the beach. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @missmiaingui.
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.