The Top Four Must-Haves for Spring Break 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Spring break really snuck up on us this year!  That’s why we were so grateful that Her Campus sent us a spring break survival kit filled with tons of great goodies.  At our last meeting, we tested all of the awesome products to put together a list of the Her Campus TCNJ approved top four must-haves for spring break 2015!

Take the extra time off to read something you actually want to!  Whether relaxing on the beach or snuggling on the couch, nothing takes you places like a good book.  We reccomend The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn or Dirty Rush by Taylor Bell.

With a full week off and warmer weather, we finally have the motivation to run.  Hungry after a good workout?  Our favorite post-run snacks are mini Luna Bars.

The secret to smooth legs is no further than a wax-strip away.  We know it’s difficult to get every spot when you’re rushing to catch up with your friends at the beach.  For those tricky-to-reach spots, we reccomend the Completely Bare Beauty To Go Sample Wax Pack.

Get those beach-beautiful waves by using healthy hair products.  Try Not Your Mother’s Hair Care purifying shampoo and conditioner.  We love the invigorating raspberry scent!