The Top 5 Cutest Agendas for Collegiettes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Most of us start the school year with ambitious plans to stay organized… but it can be difficult to stick to this mentality as the semester picks up speed. A great way to not only get organized, but stay organized is to use an agenda book or planner. By choosing a cute agenda that matches your personality, you’ll be all the more encouraged to reach for it throughout the semester! Check out this list to figure out which agenda best fits your lifestyle.  Happy planning! 

5. Lily Pulitzer Agenda, starting at $22.00 

The well-known and well-loved Lily Pulitzer agenda makes number 5 on our list for it’s colorful personality and classic format. This is a great agenda for someone who likes to make a concise to-do list for each day, and also wants an at-a-glance view of the entire month. Choose from small, medium, large or jumbo sizes and dozens of prints for this agenda that is sure to brighten your day!

4. Erin Condren Life Planner, starting at $50.00 

The priciest agenda book on our list, this agenda is recommended for serious planners. Erin Condren allows you to personalize almost every aspect of your agenda, from the cover, to the hourly, daily or monthly format. While the price is pretty hefty for a college student, this agenda is so comprehensive that you can truly use it as an all-in-one planner for every aspect of your life. 

3. Plump Paper Planner, starting at $16.00 (for 6 months) 

Etsy is a great spot for all things unique, stylish and chic – and who says a planner shouldn’t be all three? Available through the “PlumPaperDesigns” Etsy Shop, this agenda is an affordable alternative to the Erin Condren Life Planner. It has a similar emphasis on personalization, such as weekly format and how many months to include. However, be prepared to wait a few weeks for printing and shipping. 

2. Kate Spade Agenda, starting at $30.00 

It’s hard to go wrong with anything Kate Spade, and the Kate Spade Agenda is no exception. This sleek, feminine planner can be thought of as the grown up, big sister of the Lily Pulitzer agenda. The quotes are more subtle, the colors more subdued, but the overall weekly and monthly layouts are much the same. Once again, this agenda is best for those who are to-do list oriented, and like the option of a monthly glance as well. 

1. Mead 5 Star Planner, $12.59 

Mead may be one of the most ubiquitous brands when it comes to school supplies, and this planner is definitely designed with school in mind. This agenda takes our number one spot because you get the personalization factor of other planners, without the price tag. The lines provided for each day are spacious enough to use as an hourly breakdown, but also slim enough to just serve as a space for daily lists, depending on what works for you!