Style > Beauty

Top 5 best makeup dupes to step up your look on a budget 

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

With the rise of makeup-tok, the word “dupe” has been thrown around left and right. While lots of users are sharing their favorite dupes for high-end makeup, some have been proven to be inaccurate duplicates for the original products.

Here is a list of my favorite products to feel your best on a budget. 

1. E.L.F. Halo Glow Liquid Filter: Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter 

E.L.F. is famous for creating the best, and closest quality dupes for higher-end products – clearly shown in their new Halo Glow Liquid Filter complexion booster. This product retails at $14, compared to the Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter at a whopping $46 (for almost the exact same product). The product works as a perfect base for a glowy, radiant look, or even on its own for a natural glow. 

1. E.L.F. Brow Lift: Dupe for Anastasia Beverly Hills Strong Hold Clear Brow Gel 

To no surprise, E.L.F. came out with another spot-on dupe – this time for Anastasia Beverly Hills. This brow lift is only $6, which is way less than the $23 Anastasia version. If you want your brows to stay in place all night, save your money and grab this product.

1. L’oreal Paris LUMI Glotion: Dupe for Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops 

Coming in four different shades, the Lumi Glotion is the perfect dupe for the Drunk Elephant bronzing drops. For almost half the price, the products are practically the exact same and are the perfect base for your makeup routine. This moisturizing lotion adds a luminous base and a natural glow, creating that bronzed summer-inspired look. 

1. Makeup Revolution Bright Light Highlighter: Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Light Wand 

This dazzling highlighter wand will step up your makeup game just as well as the Charlotte Tilbury version would. For only $10, you can receive an almost identical glow compared to the $42 wand. The highlighter also comes in a pink/blush version, to add that perfect rosy glow. 

1. NYX Professional Makeup Born To Glow Radiant Concealer: Dupe for Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand 

Last but not least, the creamy NYX Born To Glow concealer is an amazing equivalent to the Hollywood Contour Wand from Charlotte Tilbury. With the simple, $7 tap-on application wand, it’s easy to achieve that perfect structure – just like the $42 one.

Ally is currently a freshman at TCNJ with a major in Journalism & Professional Writing!