Time to Leaf Warm Weather Behind at TCNJ

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Although many of us love fall for its pumpkin spiced everything, cozy warm sweaters, and endless days of wearing leggings, my favorite part of fall isn’t quite related to those things. I love being able to walk outside and feel the crisp autumn air as it lands on my cheeks, the colored explosions in the sky as the sun sets, but most of all, the saturated leaves that paint my college campus in crimsons, golds, and sizzling orange. As my favorite time of year comes to an end, and the last leaves are dangling as the brisk winter air creeps in, I’d like to look back at some of my favorite shots from the fall.

All photos courtesy of Sophie Crossley

Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.