Four Spring Break Mini-Playlists Made By College Students, For College Students

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Happy spring break everyone!

Finally, the weather is getting warmer, the days are getting longer, and seasonal depression is (hopefully) rapidly dissipating across college campuses everywhere. To celebrate this joyous occasion, I asked an elite selection of four students— all with uniquely wonderful music tastes, all from different colleges— their favorite songs this season. With musical genres ranging from dance-worthy k-pop to high-energy alternative, you’ll be sure to find something to love: whether that’s your next favorite song to blast with the windows down, or the next tune you hum on a sunny walk across campus.

Enjoy!

#1: bright, bubbly, sparkly

“I love these songs for spring because they make me want to dance around! :)”

#2: alternative, playful, melodious

“Spring feels like a season of relief; for me, these songs are vibrant in a way that makes them feel like they are just as alive as we are.”

#3: upbeat, danceable, lively

“These songs have such a lightness to them; they encapsulate the feeling of winters weight being lifted from my shoulders as the sun warms my skin on the first day of spring.”

#4: Sentimental, sweet, airy

“To me, warm weather means finally feeling free of the harsh burden of winter. These are some songs that have been on repeat for me this spring that encapsulate this energy: softness, bliss, and having the mental freedom to do everything I didn’t have the energy for when it was cold and dreary out.”

Bella Trucco is a TCNJ student majoring in communication studies with minors in psychology & marketing. She has always been a big fan of pop culture, social justice, and the oxford comma.