Thanks Her Campus for our Awesome Spring Break Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Can’t believe spring break is already over? Neither can we! Luckily, we received an awesome Spring Break Survival Kit from Her Campus Nationals to help us prepare, and now recuperate, from our spring break adventures.

Need to catch up on some sleep? We’ve received neuro SLEEP-a tasty blend of melatonin and magnesium specifically formulated to grant the most golden of slumbers. We can’t wait to go to bed and wake up feeling refreshed!

Hair feeling a bit dried-out after a week at the beach? TRESemmé has hooked us up with their 7 Day Keratin Smooth System! For a frizz-free look all week, wash with 7 Day Keratin Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner, then apply the 7 Day Keratin Smooth Heat Activated Treatment and blow dry hair. To activate the Thermal Technology, flat iron hair in small sections, making unruly hair smooth and sleek, for frizz-free manageability that lasts. 

Hair still feeling damaged? ZOTOS gave us a Biotera Ultra Color Care 5-in-1 Cleansing Conditioner- the multi-tasking must-have to streamline your hair care routine! Designed for dry and damaged color-treated hair, this product takes the place of your shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, AND shine treatment!

Who doesn’t love Chipotle?! They sent us a free burrito card and a free chips & guac card. Yummy!

We love being a part of Her Campus and especially love it when we receive such awesome gifts! Thank you to all the brands that contributed to our Spring Break Survival Kit!