TCNJ Pride Items You Won’t Find in the Bookstore

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Every collegiette will be showing her school spirit at homecoming this year.  As past and present students come together this weekend for the big game, everyone will be dawning a TCNJ logo to display their Lion pride. But for the collegiette who doesn’t want to blend in with this sea of blue and gold washing over TCNJ, apparel from the bookstore simply won’t do.

If you thought the bookstore was the only place to find TCNJ apparel – you’re wrong! You’ll be pleasantly surprised to find there are several other places to find alternatives to the run-of-the-mill pieces you can purchase on campus. Websites like amazon.com are a great place to buy game-day accessories like sunglasses and blankets, and their massive inventory means you are bound to find merchandise with our school colors.

But for the collegiette looking for more fashionable pieces to complement her favorite TCNJ sweatshirt this weekend, etsy.com is an even better place to look.

For those of you who aren’t familiar with Etsy, it is an online marketplace where makers from all over the world can sell handmade and vintage goods. The site sells clothing, accessories, jewelry and much more. One of the great things about Etsy is that you can have direct contact with the person making your goods. This means that most items can be requested in whatever colors, fabrics, or patterns you need – for instance, blue and gold.

HC TCNJ has tracked down some fresh, fun, and affordable pieces from this site that will show off your love for TCNJ and set you apart from the crowd.

Blue and gold headband.

Blue and gold knit scarf.

Coffee cozy.

For more fun items that show off your TCNJ school spirit check out HC TCNJ’s Lion Pride board on Pinterest!