This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

This week’s photoblog is all about failing. Not your classes of course, but failing in the sense that, although TCNJ is a very smart school, sometimes we can make silly mistakes.

Check out these photos taken and sent in by the students and HC staff of TCNJ, displaying what we mean by TCNJ Fails…

Oh SOCS…

Grammar error…

PARTAYYY…Or not…

Townhouse as one word…

Townhouses, plural…

Town Houses as two words AND plural…oh the consistency…

Red solo cup! I fill you up! And then throw you in the middle of the road…

Programming has one M now?

Small waffle fries cost more than a large?

Have you seen any TCNJ Fails on campus? If so, send them in and maybe your photo will be featured on HC TCNJ!

Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.