This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

We’re officially in the thick of finals, and by this time, let’s face it, we aren’t taking the best care of ourselves. Between the all-nighters, countless cups of coffee and unhealthy (but tasty) late-night snacks, there are fewer smiling, cheerful collegiettes around campus and more grumbling, stressed-out, sleep-deprived zombies. We all have our seemingly never-ending finals to-do lists, but what’s the one thing missing from them? Much needed “me” time.

Thanks to one of Her Campus’s favorite partners, Garnier, we collegiettes have an excuse to take a break from studying and de-stress for a few minutes. Garnier believes that everyone possesses her own natural beauty and everyone has the power to make that beauty shine through. For Garnier, the aim of beauty is happiness and feeling at ease with yourself and others. It’s about taking care.

And what better way to take care than to treat your hair to some TLC with Garnier’s Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner? From ponytails to buns to braids, the whatever-gets-it-out-of-my-way look has been sweeping campus. But with these tight, restrictive up-dos comes creasing, breakage and limp locks. You may be tired and cranky on the inside, but that doesn’t have to show on the outside. With Garnier’s Volume Extend Shampoo and Conditioner, your hair will be so shiny and voluminous, you’ll look like you spent the night catching up on beauty sleep instead of cramming for your 7:30 a.m. exam.

These Garnier products will instantly extend volume for all-day fullness! The ultra-light cleansing hair care formula, with natural fruit fibers, papaya and cucumber extracts, strengthens while it thickens hair. Volume is extended for long-lasting fullness and body. You don’t even have to dedicate extra time in your getting-ready routine. Swap out your regular shampoo and conditioner with your new Garnier Volume Extend products, and let them take care of the rest.

Thanks, Garnier, for sharing these awesome products with us!