This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Steven Campeau! Maybe you’ve seen him dancing away in a Zumba class or winning a TV at a Texas Hold ‘Em Tournament. He’s always looking stylish as he walks briskly across campus to class or meal equiv. He’s sure to charm you with his large, dark, brown eyes and winning smile!

Name: Steven  Campeau

Year: Junior 

Major: Political Science

Minor: Economics

Age: 20

Hometown: Shamong, NJ

Campus Involvement: Circle K, College Republicans, Italian Club

Hobbies: Playing cards, hanging with friends, ZUMBA, and watching the Phillies

Favorite thing to do on a Saturday: Sleep in, eat a good breakfast, and spend the day with all my best friends doing something out of the ordinary!

Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings Trilogy

Favorite Food: Penne alla Vodka

Fun Fact: I studied abroad in England and lived in a castle for 3 weeks over the summer!

Goals for the future: Attend graduate school, make a difference in the world, and be happy!

Three words that describe me: Caring, Sarcastic, and “Stiff”

Favorite quote: “Happiness can exist only in acceptance” –George Orwell

Weird Habits: I squawk and make weird faces… Don’t ask..

Motto to live by: You may think the grass is greener on the other side, but if you take the time to water your own grass, it would be just as green. 

Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.