etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Spring Break Survival Guide: Told by New Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

So you survived midterms week and are packing up the car for your Spring Break adventure? Let HCTCNJ help you survive spring break with these tips!

1. Going on a weekend trip? Pack all of your essentials in the fashionable Vera Bradley Ella Tote.

2. You’ll want to keep your license and cash in an easy and accessible place, so put it in a Vera Bradley Zip ID Case.

3. Brapz is a versatile strap that can be added to a strapless bra, swimwear, and tank top!

4. After spending a day at the beach, city, or wherever you may be, you’ll want to wash your hair with TRESemmé Beauty-Full Volume Pre-Wash Conditioner and Shampoo. This new product has reversed the order that you traditionally wash your hair to increase volume.

5. Heading out for a night on the town? Apply Milani waterproof eyeliner! It comes in a variety of fun shades and has a fine felt tip to apply a precise line.

6. Stuck in a bind and need some cash? Download the Circle Pay app, which lets you send and receive money with just an email or phone number.

7. At the end of the night, you want to make sure that your urinary tract is healthy. So, eat AZO Cranberry Gummies to help flush your tract.

8. Feeling the post-vacation blues? Check out CEA Study Abroad to book your next adventure! 

Our staff enjoyed the products, thank you HC and sponsors for this awesome kit!