This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Spring Break may be long gone, but the pictures remain. Don’t worry, summer is just around the corner!

“This spring break, I got back in touch with my inner child at Walt Disney World and my inner nerd at Harry Potter World at Universal Studios!”
– Stef Vitale –

News editor Hilarey had a blast in Atlantic City!

“Best part of seeing a Broadway show: meeting Hunter Parrish (aka Jesus in
Godspell)!”
– Christine Rehm –

“News editor Nicole Mulvaney and her boyfriend Dave visited Parx casino in PA for the first time this week. Penny slots rule!” 

“Spent my week (poorly) playing the guitar. My parents have never been more happy to see me go back to school, but at least my dog Casanova still loves me – he’s known to be a bit of a charmer though.”
– Sam Swartz –

“Finally reunited, after three years, with an old friend from my German student exchange program!”
– Sam Pena –

Jessica is one half of the fantastic duo founding Her Campus on the leafy suburban campus that is The College of New Jersey. A Journalism major and Communications minor in the Class of 2012, she is a native of Pennsylvania and an adoptive resident of New Jersey. That's why she can't fist pump, but can pump gas. Before Her Campus, Jessica was a newspaper reporter, communications assistant and world traveler, having studied and interned abroad in London. When she's not writing or talking up a storm, Jessica can be found bargain shopping, catching up on a good book, fiddling with her camera or attempting to stay in shape. Other passions include hummus, tickling those ivories on the piano, meeting new people and all things Her Campus.