Show Off Your Thanksgiving Feast!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Admit it. You’re probably still stuffed from all that Thanksgiving grub: the turkey, the mashed potatoes, the corn, the stuffing – oh gosh, I better stop. Even if your stomach still remembers that feast, your eyes probably don’t, so share your photos at hctcnjarticles@gmail.com!

Jessica is one half of the fantastic duo founding Her Campus on the leafy suburban campus that is The College of New Jersey. A Journalism major and Communications minor in the Class of 2012, she is a native of Pennsylvania and an adoptive resident of New Jersey. That's why she can't fist pump, but can pump gas. Before Her Campus, Jessica was a newspaper reporter, communications assistant and world traveler, having studied and interned abroad in London. When she's not writing or talking up a storm, Jessica can be found bargain shopping, catching up on a good book, fiddling with her camera or attempting to stay in shape. Other passions include hummus, tickling those ivories on the piano, meeting new people and all things Her Campus.