This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

You don’t need to be a hockey fan to know who Gritty is. The furry, orange thing broke the internet when the Philadelphia Flyers revealed Gritty as their mascot in September 2018. Since then, Gritty has been causing chaos both in Philadelphia and on the internet. From streaking at a game to threatening to kill another mascot, he’s become a phenomenon in five months. Aside from his hockey antics and bluntly telling it how it is on social media, he is surprisingly relatable to college students– especially seniors.

Actively trying to avoid real world responsibilities that are looming in the future

Source

Sitting in any class that only fulfill credit requirements and is not at all related to your major

Source

How it feels applying to job after job

Source

Anytime class gets cancelled

Source

Cherishing every minute you hang out with your friends because you’ll never have this much free time again

Source

Waiting to graduate…

Source

… when graduation day actually comes.

Source

Here’s to cherishing the remaining time we have at TCNJ and always remember: stay Gritty.

Maddi is the current President and Campus Correspondent for HCTCNJ. She is a senior journalism student at The College of New Jersey who loves pugs, napping, and all things food.