Robb Veltman ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Robb Veltman! When Robb isn’t working out, he can be found writing music, playing guitar, or playing the piano. Here’s some more about this talented cutie:

Name: Robb Veltman
Age/Year: 20/Junior
Hometown: Millville, NJ
Major: Economics
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite TV show: Louie
Favorite Movie: The Matrix
What are some of your hobbies? Music, Weightlifting, Basketball
What’s one fun fact about yourself? I taught myself to play music.
Pet-peeves: lack of confidence
If you could travel anywhere, where would you go? Japan
What’s been your most memorable moment at TCNJ so far? One time the dude at Eickoff gave me a double cheeseburger just because he thought I was cool.
If you could have any superpower what would it be? Why? I’d like to be able to play that sound effect from inception any time I snap my fingers.
If you were stuck on a deserted island, you would need: Guitar, so that I can write songs about my hopeless predicament
What qualities do you look for in a girl? SWAG
What would be your ideal date? The setting doesn’t matter as long as you have conversation.
What is the most confusing thing girls do? When they say that a bathing suit and underwear are two different articles of clothing
What do you do/how do you act when you really like a girl? Pick up the heaviest object in sight while looking her directly in the eye and grunting loudly
If you could invite anyone to dinner, you would ask: Louis CK. Sorry ladies.

Kimberly is a senior at The College of New Jersey studying journalism and communications. Currently, she is She's the First intern, co-founder/president of She's the First*{TCNJ}, co-News Editor for Her Campus TCNJ, and Webmaster for TCNJ's chapter of Ed2010. Before transferring to TCNJ, Kimberly graduated from Burlington County College where she was elected to BCC’s Board of Trustees and served as Alumni Trustee from 2011-2012. When she isn't curled up in a corner reading or hunched over her desk writing at 2 a.m., she can be found on the stage - acting, singing, directing or costume designing. Kimberly dreams of pursuing a career in magazine journalism, while performing in her “spare” time. You can follow Kimberly on Twitter @KimberlyDHorner or visit kimberlydhorner.com to learn about her recent projects.