This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

This year’s highly anticipated Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris was filled with incredible new looks from worldwide designers from Olivier Rousteing for Balmain, Daniel Roseberry for Schiaparelli and so many other amazing designers showcasing their works of art of the season to the fashion world. This article will showcase some of the top looks from this season.

Balmain by Olivier Rousteing has simultaneously taken a step back in time and to the future all in one show.

Nina Ricci’s Spring 24 “Ready-to-Wear” show did an amazing job of showcasing elegance and edge in all the looks. 

One of my personal favorites of this season was the Schiaparelli Haute Couture SS24 show by Daniel Roseberry. Everything from this collection was truly breathtaking and beyond creative.

Louis Gabriel Nouchi (LGN) – “BEL-AMI” show.

Robert Wun – Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2024.

Rahul Mishra – “Dragonfly in a Petri dish” look.

Paris fashion week is known not only for its showcase of amazing looks on the runway every year, but also the celebrities in the front row. This season’s Paris fashion week, like every season, was a star-studded event with a lot of noticeable attendees, all wearing looks from the curated shows they attended.

Zendaya, Hunter Schafer, and JLO were front and center at the Schiaparelli Haute Couture show looking absolutely stunning in some of Schiaparelli’s looks. 

Kylie Jenner and Kelly Rutherford (aka Lily Van Der Woodsen) looked gorgeous at the Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture show.

Of course, the amazing Anna Wintour, editor-in-chief of Vogue, was in attendance. She’s pictured here at the Coach SS24 fashion show.

Rhianna wore Dior to their ready-to-wear show.

Adorably, Kylie Jenner brought her daughter, Stormi, to the Valentino Haute Couture show. This was also the first time Stormi has attended a runway show with her mom. The two looked cute as ever wearing matching black dresses and boas. 

Designers in the haute couture fashion world pushed major boundaries with the standards of fashion this season. One thing is for certain from all the looks this year: in the world of high couture and fashion, minimalism is out and maximalist modern fashion is in, whether you like it or not. With such spectacular looks this season, it’s hard not to wonder how designers will top these looks next season.

Angelina is a Sophomore Psychology major at The College of New Jersey. Her hobbies include watching movies, listening to music, and researching future fashion predictions. She is currently HCTCNJ's Social Media and PR chair!