Not Your Boyfriend’s Jersey: Find Out the Best Places to Buy Your Own NFL Jersey this Season

It’s Monday, and you know what that means: Monday Night Football! It is no longer just for the guys, ladies. So before you grab a drink and a plate of wings and park it in front of the big screen at your favorite watering hole, make sure you are dressed appropriately. Don’t own an NFL jersey? Well here a few tips on getting your own Tom Brady jersey in time for the next big game.

This website has the jersey  you’re looking for. With jerseys available for every NFL team, you will have no problem getting your boyfriend a Mark Sanchez jersey for Christmas, while you order yourself your very own Eli Manning jersey. (I know, who would’ve thought a Jets fan and a Giants fan would date?)

Average prices range from $70 to $90 per jersey, but Fansedge has flat rate shipping of just $4.99 on all orders over $25. Keep an eye out for promotions, such as free shipping.

• Wear it Right

Jerseys are often made to fit loosely, but with youth sizes and women’s cuts, Fansedge.com offers the best fits for females this season. Sizes range from small to double-XL, so feel free to wear it tight or leave a little room underneath for a sweatshirt or jacket during those cold stadium games.

• Loud and Proud

As we saw on the field in October, NFL players love to show support for Breast Cancer Awareness with their pink cleats, sweat bands and gloves. Now, fans can also spread awareness for the cause with breast cancer awareness jerseys for teams like the New England Patriots. It’s a great way to support both your team and a great cause all season long.

So ladies, don’t be embarrassed to wear your own NFL jersey this season — you look better in it than the boys do anyway.

Hilarey Wojtowicz is a senior Journalism/Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey. Hilarey works for TCNJ's Residential Education and Housing Department as a Community Advisor, but is truly aspiring to be the next Carrie Bradshaw. Not only does Hilarey love writing for her campus's chapter of Her Campus, but she enjoys writing about sports for local newspapers, as well. A true Jersey girl at heart, Hilarey is definitely not from the Boston area, but is a huge fan of the New England Patriots. You can find her interning in New York City this Fall at Woman's Day Magazine.