New Orders To Try Out For Coffee Lovers

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Coffee season is all year for people like me who drink it just as much as water. But right now the season upon us is iced coffee season! So, I decided to compile a list of some of my favorite coffee orders that I like and recommend you try.

Hazelnut Syrup

This is a new order I’ve been trying and it’s be quite the game-changer. It alters the whole flavor of the drink and personally I don’t need to add sugar to it with the amazing sweetness that comes from the syrup. 

Almond Milk Latte

Using almond milk instead of regular milk can make a huge difference in your coffee. While this is coming from a former vegan, I still think many people would enjoy the taste of flavored almond milk in their lattes!

Different Blend: Darker or Lighter Roast

I’ve always been a fan of dark roast, but sometimes it’s nice to change up the roast of your coffee. Maybe try a stronger or lighter one, and see if you actually prefer another roast over your former go-to.

Iced Vanilla Latte

Like I said before, iced coffees are an important staple during the spring and summer seasons. One of my faves is an iced vanilla latte, it’s sweet and is so refreshing for the warm weather!

Decaf

I know some people struggle with the effects of caffeine but actually enjoy the taste of coffee. When I first started drinking coffee I was the same and drinking decaf made a big difference! Try it out for a late afternoon drink.

Cover Image Source

Senior, Early Childhood/Special Education and English Major. 
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.