This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

With the fast paced lifestyle that college brings, not every day is ideal to do a full face of makeup. Through trial and error, I have been able to come up with a quick and easy everyday makeup routine that gets me to the same look that I love in half the time. So here’s my full routine with some tips and tricks along the way!

1. Smashbox Priming Spray

I like to start with a priming spray after I’ve washed my face in the morning to bring some moisture back into my skin. This priming spray also sets the face and gives you a fresh base to work with when applying makeup.

2. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer

This concealer is the sole reason why I cut foundation out of my makeup routine. It covers up all of my dark circles but not in a way that looks cakey. A little goes a long way with this concealer and as soon as I apply it, it makes a huge difference in how awake I look. 

3. Beauty Blender

This really blends out my concealer very evenly and is essential to my makeup routine. It also helps when it is slightly damp because it blends better this way.

4. Laura Geller Powder Foundation

I use this powder after my concealer to really set it into place. This powder gives my concealer a matte feel and makes it last much longer while going about the day.

5. Anastasia Brow Whiz Pencil

I use this pencil to fill in the majority of my brows. This pencil is great at replicating actual brow hairs. After I get the desired shape and color I want, I will go back in with my Shape Tape Concealer to carve out my brows a bit more and make them look more clean.

6. Benetint Lollitint Cheek & Lip Stain

Lip and cheek stains have always been something I have never really delved into but I regret not doing it sooner. This lip stain can give you the illusion of blushing cheeks from being in the cold, and I love that look especially in the winter. I primarily use this on my cheeks after I apply my concealer.

7. Naked Heat Palette 

This palette has a lot of copper and red shades that I love to use on a daily basis. I like to focus on putting the plum colors in this palette on the corner of my crease to give my eyes more depth and make them look more awake. I also like how the warm tones in this palette can compliment pretty much every skin tone.

8. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

This mascara has been a staple in my makeup routine since I first got into makeup. It is one of the most buildable mascaras I have ever used and gives me the perfect amount of length and volume everytime. My pro tip for using this mascara is to start off by applying it to the ends, let it dry, and go in for a second layer after it is completely set. This technique will give your lashes the most length.

9. Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer

This bronzer has a hint of shimmer to it that compliments the cheek tint well. I have also found that Lorac brand contour and bronzer products tend to last up to all day. This bronzer is perfect if you have a long day of classes or even if you are getting ready for a night out!

10. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in “Champagne Pop”

The final step in my makeup routine..the highlighter! I don’t like to go as hard with highlighter like I used to, but I do like to swipe a small amount onto my cheeks and dot the tip of my nose with it. This technique creates a dewy, natural glow.

IMG Source Grace Reynoso

Sometimes, if I’m not in too much in a rush I will spray my face with a rose spray to set my makeup and then I am good to go! And with some good tunes, you can knock this look out in under 20 minutes, and still make it to class on time!

Grace Reynoso is a Senior Communications Major with a Public/Mass Media track. She is originally from Ridgewood, New Jersey and has always been into all things beauty, fashion, and music! Grace also loves creating new looks on her makeup page and writing songs! Follow her on Instagram: @grace.reynoso, her makeup IG @glossbygracie_, and on Spotify: @urfriendgrace
Mia is a writer for Her20s and former President of Her Campus TCNJ. She loves Her Campus's ability to empower the women of campus and beyond, and she hopes to continue spreading the site's messages of confidence and positivity. You can most likely find her reading, wandering around Trader Joes, or laying on the beach. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @missmiaingui.