Most Instagram-Worthy Spots in New Jersey

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Check out the best of what NJ has to offer our Insta feeds. 

Murals at Asbury Park Boardwalk (Asbury Park, NJ)

A classic but must-see option at the Jersey Shore. I also recommend making at stop at some of the great restaurants in the area, such as Porta and Tallulah’s. They also have some great scenery to offer.

Sandy Hook National Park (Middletown, NJ)

I may be partial being that this is my home and beach, but it has an amazing view of NYC as well as great sunset and sunrise views.

Mount Tammany (Warren County, NJ)

Or anywhere on the Delaware Water Gap in general. This is a beautiful hiking spot that also includes incredible views (some of the best in New Jersey).

Morristown Green (Morristown, NJ)

This place has a lot to offer, beautiful greenery as well as historic monuments and statues. Plus, I recommend walking around Morristown and checking out the awesome shops and restaurants this little city has to offer!

Grounds for Sculpture (Hamilton, NJ)

Grounds for Sculpture is a beautiful spot for art enthusiasts and anyone in the Central Jersey area. This is definitely a must-see for any TCNJ student, being that is so close to campus. 

Senior, Early Childhood/Special Education and English Major. 
Mia is a writer for Her20s and former President of Her Campus TCNJ. She loves Her Campus's ability to empower the women of campus and beyond, and she hopes to continue spreading the site's messages of confidence and positivity. You can most likely find her reading, wandering around Trader Joes, or laying on the beach. Follow her on Instagram and Twitter @missmiaingui.