Mitch Miller, ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Collegiettes, next time you go to cheer on the TCNJ men’s varsity basketball team, keep an eye out for the Cutie wearing #44.  When this Cutie isn’t on the court, you can find him hanging out and enjoying the college life with his Sigma Pi brothers.  This business major loves the outdoors and dreams of spending his free time traveling to the islands.  What more could a girl ask for?  Let me introduce you to this week’s Campus Cutie, Mitch Miller!

Age: 19

Year: Sophomore

Birthday: March 24th

Hometown: Flemington, NJ

Major: Business/Marketing

Hobbies: Basketball, going to the shore, being outdoors, chilling with friends, and hanging out at “The Hole.”

Favorite movies: Django Unchained and Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Role model:  Ethan “father” Kisch. He’s a great guy!

Campus organizations:  Men’s varsity basketball, Sigma Pi Fraternity, Student Athlete Advisory Council (SAAC), and Student Ambassador.

Post grad plans:  None yet.  I’m just focusing on graduating and having fun in the meantime.

Dream job:  It doesn’t matter what the job is, but I only want to work for 10 years and make a boatload of money so that I can live luxuriously and travel among the islands.  And of course, I want to eventually be able to buy my own island.

Celebrity crush:  Jennifer Anniston, she never seems to age.

Ideal first date:  We would go to New Hope during the summer time and go to a restaurant called The Landing because it overlooks the water with the bridge in the background.  Then we would take a walk over the bridge to the New Jersey side and eat ice cream.

Biggest turn-ons:  When a girl is confident, but not cocky.  I also like a good girl that doesn’t lie.

Biggest turn-offs:  A girl who takes herself too seriously, she needs to be able to have fun.  Also a girl who thinks she’s hot shit.

Weird habits:  I wear the same pair of socks during every basketball game.

The number one thing on your bucket list:  To convince myself to go skydiving.

Favorite moment at TCNJ:  The Sigma Pi luau of Spring 2013 and going to NYC with the Chi class.

What you’re most looking forward to next semester:  Going to Cancun for Spring Break with my Sigma Pi brothers.

The one superpower you would choose to have: It would be the ability to clone myself and put a fake Mitch Miller in my place in each of my classes.

The one thing you can’t live without:  My family.

Fun fact:  My family owns a farm in Missouri and I love going out there and working on the farm.  I like putting up hay, plowing the field, and going hunting and fishing.