This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

If you’re looking to spot this week’s campus cutie, you’ve only got a few more weeks before bearded beauty Matt Fillare graduates! That’s right, TCNJ’s favorite hip-hop loving feminist is this week’s campus cutie and it’s making him feel kinda like Kanye West.

Name: Matthew Fillare
Nicknames: Matt, Beard.
Age: 22
Hometown: Franklin, New Jersey
Major: Cultural Anthropology
Minor: Women’s and Gender Studies
Fun Fact: I’ve never had a cup of coffee.
Hobbies: Soccer, basketball, reading, hanging out with friends, debating, dropping truth, trying to relate everything to hip hop.
Favorite movie: Motorcycle Diaries
Favorite musicians: Rage Against the Machine, Kanye West (this may turn off some people, but it’s okay – I’ll defend it), Immortal Technique, Common
Life goals: PhD in anthro, become a college professor, teach a class on race/class/gender as it fits into sports and hip hop.
Best place near school to get food: Chuck’s Big Time BBQ, Taste of India, Mexican Mariachi Grill, Mikonos.
Most Inspirational Quote: “You can’t lead the people if you don’t love the people and you can’t save the people if you don’t serve the people.” – Cornell West
Plans after graduation: Hopefully grad school in NYC or Philly
Best experience at TCNJ: When they funded me to go to Pine Ridge Indian Reservation in 2010, and discovering my passion for anthro/WGS.