This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Dear Michael Ross Spatola, 

Ever since I was a young girl, I had an image of what my “dream husband” would be. A couple of years later, and I am so blessed to have found my “dream husband” and soulmate at such a young age. People say, “teenagers do not know what love is” or “all teenagers care about is sex.” I disagree with those people because we have the greatest love in the world. Maybe the people that say those things have never experienced true love like ours before. 

Every day, you amaze me, protect me, comfort me, and most importantly–you make me the happiest girl in the world. You are always there for me and treat me like a Queen. No one compares to you. From the way you look at me to the way you talk–I am forever going to be in love with you. You have this amazing thing about you that just attracts everyone and everything to you. You have the best heart and soul out there. Continue to be the spectacular person you are–it is truly a gift from God. The world needs more people like you. The memories we made this summer are ones I am never going to forget. EVER! 

You saved me baby–you are my hero, my “Superman.” No matter the distance, no matter the place or time, I will never stop loving you. Thank you for being my best friend and my other half. Our future’s so bright, my love. Our story will be the greatest love story of all time. What we have is special and I am never letting go.

As Elton John once said, “Don’t go breaking my heart.” I will never hurt you. Your happiness is my happiness. Your pain is my pain. I will always support and care for you Michael. I knew I loved you since the day I saw your big and extravagant smile at the famous WAWA. I will never forget the chills I got and the incredible feeling I felt inside of me. Almost six months later, and I still get butterflies when I see you. I love you baby. 

XOXO,

Christina/Baby Girl 

IMG Source Christina Farah

NYC/NJ When you love what you have, you have everything you need❤️