This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

His involvement and leadership roles in many campus organizations keeps this week’s campus cutie super busy, but he still has time to relax and hang out with friends. Kyle Holland, sophomore finance major at The College, aspires to become a financial analyst. He has been interning for Merrill Lynch since December, and will continue to work for the company the remainder of the year. This well-dressed cutie has a professional and personable presence on and off campus.

Major: Finance

Year: Sophomore

Relationship Status: Taken

Organizations involved with on campus: Student Government, Vice President of Administration and Finance; Student Finance Board; Delta Sigma Pi, Senior Vice President; and Sigma Alpha Epsilon

Hobbies outside of school: I don’t have a lot of free time, but when I do I like to just hang out and relax and at night.  I like to go out with my friends. I’m kind of obsessed with Youtube. I watch a lot of random Youtube videos. I watch a lot of interviews with celebrities.

Turn-ons: sense of humor, puts up with my $h!t, good smile

Turn-offs: smoking, selfish, clingy

Your idea of an ideal date: Somewhere where I can eat a lot, that’s not too noisy and that we can get to know each other.

Fun Fact: I’m obsessed with reality television. My favorite show is Keeping Up With the Kardashians (don’t judge me). I met Khloe Kardashian in my hometown in North Jersey on her 30th birthday. Pompton Queen Diner…it’s so good. She was nice.  Kylie is my favorite Kardashian  (minus the lips…old kylie).

Who is your celeb crush: Mila Kunis…or Kylie Jenner

Favorite musician/band: I don’t have one, any song that has a good beat to it.

Favorite song: It changes everyday.

Funny quirks:  Extremely sarcastic

Favorite place you’ve traveled/or want to travel: I love going to Aruba. I also really want to go to Europe. I hope to study abroad in a place like Paris or London.

Favorite thing about TCNJ: The campus itself is beautiful; the fact it’s a smaller campus makes it a really good community feel for the students here.

Favorite quote or inspirational saying: “When you are content to be simply yourself and don’t compare or compete, everybody will respect you.” –Lao Tzu