Keith Diamond ‘15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

By Alyssa Ramdeen

This cutie stays immersed in all TCNJ has to offer by being extremely involved in his studies and his extracurriculars. This scholar has dreams for a big future and doesn’t hesitate on an opportunity to travel the world.  And collegiettes, he’s single!  Meet Keith!

Name: Keith Diamond

Hometown: Franklin Lakes, NJ

Age: 21

Birthday: September 24, 1992

Relationship Status: Single

Turn Ons: I like girls who are intelligent.  Knowing a girl could be smarter than myself and who is driven is a huge turn on.  I like a girl who doesn’t plan on just being a soccer mom and wants to make something with her life.  Also, I like when a girl can rock a sweatshirt and sweatpants and still look good…  If a girl can catch your eye when she’s just in bum clothing, then you know she’s actually good looking.  Lastly, I secretly like a girl who can pull off glasses (and I don’t mean sun glasses).

Major: Health Exercise Sciences with a Pre-med track

Where do you see yourself in five years: In 5 years I see myself finishing up my residency in medical school.  I want to be an orthopedic surgeon, so I’ll still have some more schooling coming up after that.  In a perfect world, I’d have my own studio apartment in NYC near whichever medical school I’m at.

Campus Organizations:  I’m in Sigma Pi, TCNJ honors program, and I used to play club lacrosse.  Also, I’m involved with research in the health and exercise sciences department. 

Dream Vacation spot:  I’ve already been to the Caribbean, Mexico, and some of Europe.  However, I really want to see Venice and go to Greece.

Favorite Actor:  Brad Pitt (not even a question).  If you don’t love him after watching him in Troy, then there’s a problem.  Not to mention he was amazing in the movie Fight Club also.

Current Obsession:  Ever since I had my wisdom teeth removed, I’ve been addicted to Breaking Bad (I was swollen on my couch for a week straight).  I’m not completely caught up though, so it’s really frustrating when my friends watch the new episodes and I can’t.