Jolene Paz, ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

As one of the directors for TCNJ’s presentation of Eve Ensler’s The Vagina Monologues this past weekend, cutie Jolene Paz has been working to end violence against women. She is a devoted member of the W.I.L.L. program and the Polish Club. In her free time, Jolene loves to travel!

Year: Junior
Age: 21
Major: Business – Accounting
Hometown: Garfield, NJ
Activities: W.I.L.L., Polish Club, tennis, traveling and exploring new places. Anything fun, diverse & cultural!
Favorite Place on Campus: The pasta line in Eick.
Favorite Things About TCNJ: My roomie, the people, and just how beautiful our campus is.
What Do You Want To Do Before You Graduate?: Backpack through eastern Europe and see the Euro Cup in Warsaw!
Future Plans: I’d love to work as an Accountant in the city and travel while I’m young — before backpacking becomes too grueling!
Best Advice You’ve Received: Well done is better than well said.
Your Dream Date: My dream date would be with someone I’d feel completely comfortable with, and with someone who could make me laugh without trying too hard. It doesn’t really matter where, you can have fun anywhere if you’re with the right person!

Describe Yourself In One Word: Wspaniala (which means ‘elegant’)

Jessica is one half of the fantastic duo founding Her Campus on the leafy suburban campus that is The College of New Jersey. A Journalism major and Communications minor in the Class of 2012, she is a native of Pennsylvania and an adoptive resident of New Jersey. That's why she can't fist pump, but can pump gas. Before Her Campus, Jessica was a newspaper reporter, communications assistant and world traveler, having studied and interned abroad in London. When she's not writing or talking up a storm, Jessica can be found bargain shopping, catching up on a good book, fiddling with her camera or attempting to stay in shape. Other passions include hummus, tickling those ivories on the piano, meeting new people and all things Her Campus.