This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is the handsome, confident John Brown. Between band practice and classes, he was a hard man to interview …but with a smile like his, his face could easily be next to “Campus cutie” in the dictionary!

Name: John Brown, but a lot of people call me JB?
Major: Double major in Urban Education and Math?
Year: 2012
Age: I’m only 19… but I’ll be 20 next month!
?Hometown: Orange, New Jersey
?Hobbies: I write, I rap, dance, sometimes sing even though I’m not that good at it. I like to play drums the most though.?
Favorite Musician: I don’t have an all time favorite. I like all different types of music though. I listen to it all.?
Favorite Movie: The Transformers series, but I would categorize any horror film as a favorite.?
Hero: Definitely my mom! Also, my boy Hector Stewart who is a student here as well. He’s always guiding me in the right direction.
?Favorite thing to do on campus: I like to play ping pong and pool. I enjoy performing with my band here on campus, and of course…Partying!?
What does your ideal day consist of?: My ideal day consists of going to class, meal equiv, class again and probably hanging out with a small group of friends until the early morning unless there’s an on campus event going on.?
Pet Peeves: Aw man, the MOST annoying thing in the world is when people talk too loud at the movie theatre. It’s the worst. That tops everything.?
Three words that describe you: Funny, outgoing, and confident.?
Future plans: I plan to teach in an urban area, maybe back home if I’m offered the chance. Like I said earlier, I like to rap. If I get the chance to go big, then I will be one of the first rapping teachers!