alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

How To Road Trip In Style

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Summer is the perfect time for weekend getaways and road trips with friends! There’s no worse feeling than not being prepared for a long trip though, so here are some great products that cover everything from boredom to cleanliness! 

1. Travel Deodorant. Taking a trip to the beach with friends is always a blast, but the ride home can definitely get a little smelly after a long day in the sun! Secret has a new line of deodorant that comes in 11 different scents and lasts for 48 hours! That’s perfect to toss in your bag for a day in the summer heat!

2. Cleansing Cloths. Designed to help maintain a natural pH, these Cleansing Cloths from Summer’s Eve will keep you feeling fresh all day, even if you are on a 10-hour road trip! They wipe away any odor-causing bacteria and are tiny enough to fit in your wallet!

3. A good read. No matter where you’re traveling it’s always good to bring a book with you, you never know when you’ll have down time! A great read for this summer is  White Fur by Jardine Libaire, which is the romantic story of two star-crossed lovers.

4. Toothbrush Protector. Let’s be real, there is nothing worse than throwing your toothbrush in your bag just to take it out covered in lint or fuzz from your clothing. The Steripod clip on protector not only keeps your brush out of harms way, but it also keeps it fresh for up to 3 months!

5. Eyebrow Designer. We all know how important our eyebrows are to us, so why risk going on a trip without something that will help you correct them? Check out this Essense eyebrow pencil/brush that will help you out in times when you’re in need!

6. Coozies. Nothing is better than an ice cold drink once you reach your destination, but nothing is worse than a cold hand while drinking it! Head over to the HC Shop to snag some super cute coozies for the summer!

Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.