Her Campus Holiday Survival Kits

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

The two weeks in between Thanksgiving and winter break are pure chaos for college students.  But fear not collegiettes, we’ve got you covered with our 2017 Holiday Survival Kit.  

Alba Botanica

Just because you spent all night in the library doesn’t mean your eyes have to show it.  This puffy eye cooling gel from Alba Botanica will make you seem like you got a full 8 hours. 

Tarte Cosmetics

When you look good, you feel good.  The eye shadow palette and mascara from Tarte provides you with long lasting coverage and versatility.

Being x Sanctuary Hand Lotions

Now that cold weather is here to stay, be sure to take care of your skin with these hand lotions.  They smell amazing, and don’t leave your skin feeling greasy. 

Krazy Glue

Perfect for when you break anything from a nail to an ornament on your Christmas tree. 

Actually She Can

For when you need some extra encouragement at the end of the semester, throw on one of these tanks.  Each has a different phrase to keep you motivated, whether that be at the gym or while you’re studying for finals.

Victoria is a senior at The College of New Jersey and a features editor for HCTCNJ.  She is majoring in Journalism and Professional Writing, and minoring in Marketing & Communications.   
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.