Her Campus Fall Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

If you’re experiencing the mid semester blues, don’t worry the HC Survival Kits are here just in time to help look and feel your best.  Here are products you never knew you needed, and you won’t be able to live without. 

1. TIGI Products by Bedhead

These products are lifesavers for those mornings when you push the snooze button one too many times.  Just apply your dry shampoo or hairspray and you’ll be out the door in no time. 

2. L’Oreal Self Tanner 

Formal season is fast approaching and if you’re looking to glow inside and out, this streak free L’Oreal self-tanning towelette is your new best friend. 

3. Aeropostale Accessories

Be sure to add the final touch to your fall look with these accessories from Aeropostale.  Stacked rings, a choker and a pair of sunglasses will add some edge to your wardrobe.  Or if you want to go for a classic look, pull your hair back with a metallic headband.

4. Freeman Face Masks

Time to treat yourself with these Freeman Face Masks.  They feel amazing, and leave your skin feeling smooth and refreshed.  As the weather gets colder, it’s important to take care of your skin.  Not to mention these masks are the perfect way to relax at the end of a long day. 

5. Erin Condren Life Planner

Now’s not the time to slack off so stay organized with this Erin Condren planner. 

6. Spindrift Seltzers

If a PSL isn’t cutting it anymore, reach for a Spindrift Seltzer.  They’re refreshing and made from real fruit! 

7. Steripods

Before you go home for Thanksgiving break or visit a friend for the weekend, don’t forget to bring a Steripod for your toothbrush.  These pods protect and sterilize your toothbrush and are a must for an overnight trip.  

8. Hi Chew

They’re delicious and come in nine flavors.  They’re a must try if you haven’t already.  

Victoria is a senior at The College of New Jersey and a features editor for HCTCNJ.  She is majoring in Journalism and Professional Writing, and minoring in Marketing & Communications.   
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.