HCTCNJ Valentine’s Day Gift Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It doesn’t matter if you are single, casually dating someone, or in a long-term relationship, Valentine’s Day can be really fun. After all, the day is what you make of it. If you are stuck with present ideas, HCTCNJ is here to help! We’ve picked out a few gift ideas that fit in a collegiette’s budget & will work no matter how you are celebrating.

For Galentine’s Day:

Celebrating February 14th with your friends? Make them this cute s’mores bag.

Another idea is putting together a spa-day bag complete with a nail polish and facemask.

For the person you’ve been casually seeing:

A cute or funny mug can be the perfect gift for someone you do not know very well. It’s something they’ll be sure to enjoy in the cold winter months.

Something small that reminds you of them. This could be a funny poster of a TV show they watch or their favorite candy.

For your SO:

Make a thoughtful DIY for Valentine’s Day. The idea is to write “52 reasons why I love you.” All you’ll need is a deck of cards, a hole puncher, and something to put the cards together with. This gift is very sentimental and a great keepsake.

Frame his favorite picture of the two of you. He’ll be sure to smile at it while studying for exams.