Handmade Gifts To Give This Mother’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It’s hard to believe but Mother’s Day is right around the corner. Of course, we all want to get our moms something special to show them how much they mean to us, which often means giving a handmade gift. But this holiday always seems to come at the worst possible time.  With just a few days between finals and Mother’s Day this year, it’s not likely you’ll have much time for DIY gifts. But if you still want to give your mom a handmade gift that’s as special as she is, check out these five gifts from Etsy. Who said it had to be made by your hands?

Stackable Family Rings

Jewelry is always a safe bet as far as gifts go, but moms love to show off their children more than anything else. This year get your mom these personalized stackable rings, so she can have jewelry that will help her show off her favorite accessories – her kids!

Ring Dish

And of course, Mom needs somewhere to store her jewelry. This handmade, ceramic ring dish is the perfect gift to keep all her jewelry organized.

Personalized Family Tree Pillow

Moms are all about family, which is one of the reasons we love them so much. For Mother’s Day this year get her this personalized family tree pillow. It’s a keepsake she will surely love!

“Home is where your mom is” Spoon

This stamped spoon may not be a big gift, but it is undeniably cute. Pair it with a pretty mug and a pack of her favorite tea to make this a perfect Mother’s Day gift.  

Spa Set

With all that our moms do for us each year, they deserve a little pampering. But if your mom is a too busy being the best mom ever to get to the spa, this at home spa set is the perfect gift. Complete with soap, bath salts, lip balm and lotions, this gift will treat your mom to some well-deserved relaxation in the comfort of her own home.