This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Are you graduating college? Do you need some grad cap inspo? This past weekend, my two best friends and I got together to begin our grad cap fiasco. Although it was stressful, it was also very fun!

Here are some ways to go about decorating your cap:

1. Figure out what kind of grad cap you want to make. Look at Pinterest to get some ideas. You can make the caps based on your major, a quote, all your accomplishments, or even make it based off of your favorite TV show/movie/book.
  2. Go to Michaels, or any craft store, and get your supplies!

Here is some inspiration to get you started:

For those of you who want to showcase your major on your cap:

Source

For those of you who want to use your cap as a way of thanking your parents:

Source

For all you Disney Princess lovers:

Source

For those of you who believe in yourself

Source

For those of you who are excited for your next adventure

Regardless of what you choose, make sure it showcases your creativity and everything you want it to be! Let the countdown begin!

A current elementary education student at TCNJ. I have a passion for teaching, I love to write, watch TV, I'm a foodie and love anything related to fashion/beauty!
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.