Grace Moran, ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It’s not a surprise that the class of 2014 chose to elect Grace Moran to be their class president – what more could you possibly look for in an amazing campus leader? She’s organized, smart, driven, a great baker, and best of all, absolutely hilarious. Among her friends, she is known to be perpetually caught in awkward situations, but always handles them with Grace (pun intended.) But no matter what she’s doing, she always manages to look cute doing it. Meet this week’s campus cutie!

Full Name: Grace Moran
Nicknames: Gracie, Grace Face
Hometown: Medford, NJ
Year: Junior
Major/Minor: Economics (BS)
Dream job after graduation: Something in the corporate world, although I honestly have no clue what exactly I’d like to do.
Activities/Organizations on campus: Student Government (Junior Class President), Ambassadors, School of Business peer mentor, club lacrosse, yearbook, National Residence Hall Honorary
Hobbies: Hanging out with friends, drinking coffee, baking, making a fool out of myself, cuddling, being a lax bro
Favorite Musical Artist: Oh geez, I don’t think I could narrow it down to just one! Probably Jack Johnson though if I had to choose
Favorite Movie: That’s a tossup between Mean Girls or Anchorman. They just never get old!
Favorite Meal: I have this weird addiction to broccoli. I would be happy eating a big bowl of just that (and I usually do).
Favorite Memory of college so far: Hmm, either Welcome Week freshman year or working Expectations this summer with the Ambassadors.
Favorite place to hang out around campus: Definitely the bumbra
Describe your dream date: Something low key but unique, like going to a petting zoo!
Turn Ons: If you can make me laugh, I’ll stick with you forever.
Turn Offs: If you’re mean or rude to others, especially for no reason
Best Advice you’ve ever gotten: Don’t sweat the small stuff
Something you’re looking forward to: Turning 21 on New Years Eve this year! 

Katie Moran is a junior at Boston College, majoring in Communication. Originally from Seattle, she loves the East Coast but misses her rainy days and Starbucks coffees. On campus, Katie is involved with Sub Turri Yearbook, the Appalachia Volunteer Program, UGBC Women's Issues Team, Cura, and the Women's Resource Center Big Sister Program. She loves reading, watching "Friends," and exploring new places. She has a passion for creating and hopes to begin a career in marketing and advertising.