Get Excited for Back to School with HC TCNJ and Teen Vogue

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Thanks to Teen Vogue, back to school doesn’t have to just mean papers and awkward class ice breakers.

In conjunction with Teen Vogue’s Back-to-School Saturday event, Her Campus TCNJ is starting off the school year in style with a daylong event full of free swag from top fashion and beauty brands. Teen Vogue sent us a huge trunk filled with products, and we are sharing it all with you! We’re talking from Vera Wang Fragrances, Jimmy Choo, Revlon, Pantene, H&M, LeSportsac and many more. Mark your calendars for Friday, Sept. 13 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and drop by the STUD to grab a goody!

But wait – there’s more! We don’t just want you to grab and go – we want you to interact with the advertiser and Teen Vogue. For each product, before it is given away, the recipient (who must have public social media accounts) has to Tweet and/or Instagram about it, depending on the criteria laid out by the advertiser (like Instagramming a pic of you spritzing some perfume!).

We also encourage you to spread the word using the hashtag: #BTSS. Why? Because one lucky Tweeter could win a spot at Teen Vogue’s Fashion University!

As a preview, here are some of the featured advertisers that we just can’t help gushing over:

Revlon: Hair and beauty products galore – need we say more?

PacSun: A colorful sweater and cute crop top caught our eyes instantly.

LeSportsac: Adorable, patterned wallets and change purses. Need. Now.

Toyota: Take the pledge to not text and drive.

Olay Fresh Effects: Grab some BB cream – the latest hit in beauty.

Can’t wait to see you there!