Get Armed and Readi For Our Jewelry Sale!

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Every collegiette wants to make a statement – while rocking the latest trends, of course. Thanks to jewelry company Armed & Readi, which offers stylish and affordable pieces, now you can do both – at the same time! Armed & Readi is joining Her Campus TCNJ for a jewelry sale on Monday, Oct. 7 from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. in the STUD. Help us make a statement by dropping by to shop!

Founded by two recent college grads, everything on the site is hand-picked, curated specifically for the daring and trendy collegiette. From colorful bubble necklaces to intricate brooch pieces and stackable bracelets, each piece is versatile, maximizing trend and minimizing the amount of paper you take out of your wallet.

And since you’re already reading about this awesome event on our site – we’ll let you in on the best part: all Her Campus readers get 15% off your next order at armedandreadi.com using code HC2013. Be sure to browse the site!

Here are our favorite Armed & Readi trends for the fall! 

Bubble necklace:

The bubble is not popping anytime soon. Bubble necklaces have been in for a while, and they keep getting cuter and cuter! Add pizzazz to any outfit – from the solid-colored dress for your internship to a patterned blouse for class. 

Floral Bloom:

It may be fall, but the floral necklace is in full bloom. If you’ve been on Pinterest lately, the floral boom necklace is everywhere, but they are so expensive to actually get – until now thanks to Armed & Readi! 

Neutral statement necklaces:

Neutral necklaces enhance any ensemble and they go with anything! They have a classic look and look great against a dark color. We love these for date looks and nights out with friends. 

Bracelets:

We love arm parties – that is, stacked, chunky bracelets. Find one bracelet that is rich in color and then layer it with different styles of neutral bracelets.