This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It’s officially Spooky Season and what better way to celebrate this gory month than binge watching your favorite Halloween-themed shows and movies. Every year, Freeform hosts their infamous 13 nights of Halloween, but this year, they’re making it 31 nights—so you’ll be seeing lots of Hocus Pocus on your screen this October. Freeform has been known to play everyone’s favorite Disney Halloween movies all the way down to the Halloween classics. This October, you’re in for a thrilling ride of terror being as though Freeform has released their 31 Nights of Halloween schedule—and boy are you in for a treat! Cuddle up and grab a big bowl of popcorn because Freeform will be taking you on a trip down memory lane with all of your childhood favorites like The Haunted Mansion, The Nightmare Before Christmas, and The Addams Family. What’s more, Freeform will be hosting a Hocus Pocus marathon on Halloween day with showings of its 25th Anniversary Halloween Bash. You can also catch some of your favorite classic movies like The Parent Trap, The Goonies, and Clue. They also threw in some kid-friendly movies like Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Despicable Me, and Disney’s Big Hero 6. Let’s just say there’s a little bit of everything for your family to watch this October.  Around the holidays, Freeform has always been everyone’s go-to because it celebrates each holiday with massive marathons of our favorite holiday movies. They certainly outdid themselves this October by extending their traditional 13 nights to 31 nights of terror. Surprisingly, Freeform will not be playing any of the Halloweentown series. Although this is a bummer, you can still enjoy their month-long marathon of spookiness with your other Halloween favorites. 

Check out the 31 Nights of Halloween Schedule below to see when your favorite movie will be playing!

Ashley Franklin graduated The College of New Jersey with a BS in Marketing and minor in Communications. During her time at TCNJ, she actively contributed to their Her Campus chapters' online magazine, taking on many roles from Marketing/Publicity Coordinator to Social Media Specialist. She's a lover of all things fashion, beauty and food--and enjoys binge-watching the latest Netflix series (Gossip Girl being one of her faves).
Victoria is a senior at The College of New Jersey and a features editor for HCTCNJ.  She is majoring in Journalism and Professional Writing, and minoring in Marketing & Communications.