This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It’s no doubt that fashion trends resurface through the years. Almost all of the must-have clothing items that are popular today are inspired by the trends from decades ago! Here are five 90s clothing trends that have made their way back:

1. Scrunchies

Scrunchies are a cute way to dress up a ponytail. They definitely come in handy on bad hair days too!

2. Chokers

Chokers are perfect for giving off a grunge vibe. Try layering them with longer necklaces for a cool effect!

3. Jean jackets

Jean jackets are everywhere today, and you can make yours more unique by adding different patches!

4. Mom jeans

Loose fitting jeans not only are more comfortable to wear, but they add a cute touch your outfit!

5. Small sunglasses

Thin framed sunglasses have made their way back recently. Before you spend a lot at Urban Outfitters, try finding a pair at a thrift store!

Journalism major at TCNJ!
Victoria is a senior at The College of New Jersey and a features editor for HCTCNJ.  She is majoring in Journalism and Professional Writing, and minoring in Marketing & Communications.