This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

TCNJ is no doubt a beautiful campus, but the fall time has TCNJ looking even better. With the changes in color and all the trees that surround our campus it is quite the site. As fall comes, there are so many places on campus that has us fall(ing) in love with fall. Whether it is the lake or right outside the Social Science building you are bound to admire all the beauty. 

1.    The AIMM Building: it is such a peaceful spot and looks almost unreal, plus it makes a good spot to take pictures!

2.    The path by Paul Loser, Music Building and AIMM: the rows of trees and the perfect colors will have you in awe.

3.    The orange colored tree right by the Business Building is the perfect fall picture. It captures the fallen leaves, the changed colors and the large size of the tree. 

4.    Social Science building is surrounded by color, but one of the entrances has very special yellow-colored leaves that illuminate the building.

5.    The lake right by the Education Building is the most beautiful spot on campus. Take some time off and go sit on the bench and admire the view

If you are just passing by or need space to breathe, go check these fall-esque places on campus and admire the beauty that surrounds you.

A current elementary education student at TCNJ. I have a passion for teaching, I love to write, watch TV, I'm a foodie and love anything related to fashion/beauty!
Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.