Everything You Need to Survive Finals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Want to make the best out of your winter break but not sure what you need to do so? HC sent us this awesome finals survival kit that was full of goodies that will last us through the break!

Need a last minute gift for a friend? The awesome Vera Bradley wallets we received are perfect as a stocking stuffer! They’re great for collegiettes who only want to carry with them something small that will hold their keys, ID, and money!

Michael Kors helped us brighten our last days of the semester with some sparkly gold tattoos! These are perfect for gifting to a friend, styling with an outfit, or just wearing to brighten your mood and make you feel fancier as you study for those last finals! 

Do you need to take a little study break or are you trying to decide where to grab food with your friends from back home your for first time seeing them in months? Why not choose Chipotle? They provided us with buy one get one free coupons to share with someone (or buy one for now and one for later).

Just in case you stayed up all night studying and don’t have enough energy to do your hair, just use some of  TRESemme’s Perfectly (un)done sea salt spray! It’ll give you those natural looking “I just came from the beach” kind of waves. 

Thanks for the Finals Survival Kit, Her Campus! 
Cait is the Co-Editor-In-Chief at HCTCNJ, and describes her life with two simple words: organized chaos.