This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

As much as we love Eick, the food can often get a tad boring. Sick of eating Fruit Loops for every meal? Don’t fret collegiettes! Her Campus TCNJ has the ultimate food hacks that can be made in Eick to satisfy those cravings.

Root Beer Floats

Add some pizzazz to that cup of root beer with a bit of vanilla soft serve ice cream, transforming your average soda into a root beer float!

But wait! If root beer isn’t your thing, this also works great with several other sodas such as Pepsi, Sprite or Orange!

Pizza Bagels

Although the pizza at Eick is already pretty scrumptious, ditch the typical slice of pizza and trade it in for a hearty bagel!

Grab a bagel, toast it to your liking, ask for some sauce from the pasta station, snag some cheese from the salad bar, and you’ve created your own personalized pizza bagel.

Peanut Butter & Jelly and Banana Sandwich

Did your elementary school days consist of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and brown paper baggies? Take a stroll down memory lane while adding a fruity twist to this all-American favorite, by slicing up a banana and adding it to your sandwich.

Fruity Granola Parfait

Don’t waste points at the C-store buying yogurt parfaits when you can make one yourself. Grab some yogurt from the salad bar, granola from the cereal section, and top it off with some banana slices or some of your other favorite fruits to satisfy that sweet tooth.

Ice Cream Sandwiches

Admit it, Eick cookies will always have a special place in our hearts, especially when they are right out of the oven! Turn this already decadent delight into something sweeter by swirling up some soft serve in between two cookies and making your very own ice cream sandwich. Refreshing and delicious!

Pasta Creations

The pasta station is pretty tasty, but that doesn’t mean it can’t be spiced up even more! Accessorize that pasta with some toppings from the salad bar. Tomatoes, carrots, broccoli, diced ham? Yes please!