Dennis DeBernardis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

It’s been a long summer…Did you forget where the Business Building is? Never fear, Collegiettes™! This week’s Campus Cutie (and the first CC of the 2011-2012 school year!) can help lead the way. When Dennis DeBernardis, Junior Bio major and TCNJ ambassador, isn’t giving tours of campus you can probably find him in Alumni Grove hanging out with his fellow Sigma Pi brothers. With classes starting this Thursday, you might want to feign getting lost just to let this Campus Cutie walk you to your first class ;) .

Name: Dennis DeBernardis
Year: Junior
Age:20
Major: Biology
Hometown: Freehold, NJ
Hobbies on campus: Giving tours and working school events as an ambassador and participating in on-campus philanthropic events with the brothers of Sigma Pi.
Hobbies off campus: Playing baseball with friends from home and going to the beach as often as possible.
Sports: I played baseball my whole life until college
Favorite place on campus: Alumni Grove when the weather is nice.
Favorite thing about TCNJ: The small size of the campus, relative to larger schools such as Rutgers, that make TCNJ feel like a tight-knit community.
Best/favorite way to spend a Saturday: Relaxing at the beach in sunny weather.
Favorite Actress: Olivia Wilde
Favorite movie: The Shawshank Redemption
Favorite band/musician: Chris Brown
What’s an ideal first date? Meeting for a nice dinner in a quiet restaurant to enjoy some food and get to know each other through conversation.
Pet peeves or weird habits? Pet Peeves — I hate when drivers don’t use their turning signals. Weird Habits — Talking to myself.
Three words that describe you: Compassionate, Outgoing, Benevolent
Plans for the future: Possibly Medical or Dental School
Why did you choose  to attend TCNJ? The size of the campus is exactly what I wanted and when I came on my first tour, everything from my ambassador’s great attitude to the warm and friendly vibe that exuded from all of the students captured my attention and solidified my top choice of which college I wanted to attend.