Christian Balevski ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Meet Christian Balevski, a humble and worldly bloke from Princeton, New Jersey! You may have spotted him around campus skating on a penny board, powerlifting at the gym or maybe even hanging in the Grove. This genuine guy is really worth getting to know!

Name: Christian Balevski

Hometown: Princeton, NJ

Age/ year: 21/Senior

Relationship Status:  In a relationship

Major/ minor: Physics & Finance double major

Campus Organizations: NJCF, Physics Club

Post grad plans: Get a job preferably in solar energy development

Dream job: Owning and operating my own technology research and development company

Favorite place you’ve ever traveled: Iceland – “feels like another world, it’s so different…cool culture”

Bucket list: Motorcycle tour around the world; have a wife and kids; go to 30 countries before I’m 30

Favorite band/musician: All types of music except for R&B and country

Fun fact: Traveled to 23 different countries

Role model: My dad and older brother

Biggest turn on: A girl with a serving heart

Biggest turn off: Constant complaining

Ideal first date: “Start with dinner at romantic restaurant, preferably outside so you can talk and see the world passing by. After, walk around the town see if there is anything to do. Maybe get a beer or coffee and watch fireworks over a river.”

Favorite food: A good burger

Embarrassing Moment: Fell off of my skateboard in front of 20 people

Hobbies: Motorcycle riding, powerlifting and building electronics

Funny quirks: When I drink out of a cup I have a tendency to slurp

Best advice you’ve ever been given: Love is not just a feeling but it’s a choice.

Favorite TCNJ Memory: “Those days when you’re going around campus and you keep running into all of your friends, like on your way to class or on your way to the library or on your way to Eick.

One thing you can’t live without: Jesus.