Chris Pumill ’12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

When Chris Pumill isn’t studying his life away in the library or recovering from the MCATs (which he totally rocked) at the local Starbucks, you’ll find this cutie surrounded by plenty of friends. His smile, laugh and sweetness can charm you from miles away. With his incredible combination of intelligence and personality, you’ll be comparing him to a greek god. Collegiettes, meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Chris Pumill!

Name: Chris Pumill
Year: Senior
Age: 21
Major: Biology
Hometown: Wyckoff, NJ
Nationality: Greek
Activities: Lions EMS
Sports: Beach Volleyball
Hobbies: My two favorite hobbies are playing piano and skiing
Favorite Place on Campus: The bridge room between the Biology and Chemistry buildings.
Favorite Thing About TCNJ: I love how TCNJ is big enough so that I can see new faces everyday but small enough so I can still run into my friends wherever I go!
Favorite Movies: Taken and The Hangover
Favorite TV Shows: I know that it is over now but Lost, Chuck, and NCIS
Favorite Music: Definitely Billy Joel
What is your favorite quote? “Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” -Albert Einstein
What’s An Ideal First Date: If I really want to impress my date, I’ll invite her over and cook her dinner. If you play your cards right, you’ll create a laid back atmosphere that really allows you to get to know the other person. I’m far from a good cook but it’s the effort that counts!
Your Most Marked Characteristic? I don’t know if I’m proud of it but… I’ve been told that I have the ability to stay in the library longer than almost anyone else on campus.
What do you plan to do after graduation? I am currently interviewing at medical schools and after I graduate, I plan on continuing my education in order to fulfill my dream of earning a medical degree and becoming a practicing trauma surgeon.
What is your best advice to underclassmen? Take advantage of every opportunity TCNJ gives you, these best 4 years of your life are going to go by much faster than you can ever expect them to. Don’t make yourself miserable doing too much work or waste your education having too much fun, the secret is finding a healthy balance of both.
Three Words That Describe You: Loud, Funny, Dedicated
If you could fly anywhere where would it be? Somewhere exotic… I’d love to go to Bora Bora.