This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is sophomore Chris Grimes. He is an all around nice guy who dedicates his spare time volunteering for his fraternity whenever his head isn’t buried in his nursing textbooks. He is the community service chair of Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity and was recently named New Member of the Year for his organization. When this Cutie isn’t busy during the school year, he spends his summer as a lifeguard and swim instructor. And lucky for us Collegiettes, this Cutie is currently single.

Name: Christopher Michael Grimes

Nicknames: Chris, Grimesy, Grimes, and Grimace

Hometown: Marlton, NJ

Major: Nursing

Post Grad Plans: Work as an RN probably somewhere in New Jersey, and then hopefully go to graduate school somewhere in the South to become a nurse practitioner or nurse anesthetist

Relationship Status: Single and waiting for that special someone

Campus Organizations: Phi Alpha Delta Fraternity, Alternative Break Club, Club Soccer, Student Nurses Association

Hobbies: Cooking, playing Kan Jam, playing soccer, and going to the beach

Favorite TCNJ Memory: Winning Homecoming this year

Favorite Food: Buffalo chicken pizza and any kind of sushi

Favorite Movie: Despicable Me, Mean Girls, and A Beautiful Mind

Pet Peeves: When people chew with their mouths open

Role Models: My older sister, Dana, she was captain of her D1 soccer team and made it through nursing school

Celebrity Crush: Jessica Alba and Alex Morgan

Ideal First Date: A home-cooked dinner, I would do the cooking, and a walk on the beach

Turn Ons: A nice smile, confidence, someone who’s easy to talk to and can make me laugh

Turn Offs: If a girl is selfish, whiny, or has bad manners

Fun Fact: I won “Most Dependable” as a senior superlative

Quirks: I talk and twitch in my sleep sometimes

Jessa Gianotti is a senior Journalism and Professional Writing major at The College of New Jersey with minors in Marketing and Pre-Law.