person taking photo of pants and shoes
person taking photo of pants and shoes
SHTTEFAN/Unsplash

Celebrity Couples That Will Give You Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

With everything going on in the world, sometimes you just want to ignore the real world problems and stalk your favorite celeb couples on Instagram. There is no doubt that there have been celebrity couple break-ups that have shocked us all (Brad Pitt and Angelina Joile as well as & Chris Pratt and Anna Faris), but no need to worry there are still cute celebrity couples that may make you jealous, but are definitely #goals. Here they are:

1. Chrissy Teigan & John Legend
  2. Justin Bladoni & Emily Baldoni
  3. Zayn & Gigi
  4. Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively
  5. Adam Levine & Behati Prinsloo
  6. Channing Tatum & Jenna Dewan-Tatum
  7. Stephen Curry & Ayesha Curry

May we all find true love like them!

All photo credit goes to the Instagram’s of each celebrity.

A current elementary education student at TCNJ. I have a passion for teaching, I love to write, watch TV, I'm a foodie and love anything related to fashion/beauty!
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.