Catch Up on Last Night’s Episode of “The Bachelor” Now!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

This season of The Bachelor has been filled with less-than exotic locations and more drama. The girls vying for Chris Soules’s heart were hit with a hard reality check – actually visiting Iowa for a week. It was intriguing to see how each girl reacted to the potential of spending the rest of their life in a town with a population of 400. Some girls took small town living in stride, while others faked enthusiasm for Chris (ahem Britt).

A common theme on every season of The Bachelor/The Bachelorette is whether the contestants are there for “the right reasons.” From night one, Britt was a top contender for Chris’s heart. She was the first out of the limo, got the first kiss and first impression rose. Ever so slightly, Britt’s true colors have started to come through. Last night’s episode gave Chris a front row seat to see who Britt really is. Not only did Chris learn that Britt was faking her love for Arlington, he saw that she could get really jealous.

Viewers saw a less confident version of Britt. Instead of strutting into the rose ceremony with a rose in hand, Britt has to deal with the shaky ground that comes with not having a rose. Britt’s outbreak was extremely disrespectful to Kaitlyn and made the rest of the girls question her security for the final rose. It seems like either she is emotionally drained or is looking for a way to exit the show.

Hopefully in tonight’s episode, we will see what happens between Chris and Britt.

Who do you want Chris to end up with in the end?