Brooke Chlebowski: VP of Governmental Affairs, CA, Ambassador and More

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

Image courtesy of Brooke Chlebowski

When you walk to class with Brooke Chlebowski, it helps to build in a few extra minutes for all the “Hello’s” that she gets from people on campus. Junior Chlebowski is always on the go, and possibly one of the busiest people at The College of New Jersey. She jokes that she runs solely on iced coffee and that her Google calendar is her best friend. Here’s why…

Chlebowski is from Old Bridge, NJ and studying Special Education and iSTEM, as well as minoring in Public Policy. Chlebowski is currently Student Government’s Vice President of Governmental Affairs, a position she campaigned for in Spring 2017. She is also a Community Advisor in Eickoff Hall, an Ambassador, the President of Unified Sports, a member of Zeta Tau Alpha sorority and involved in the Leadership Development Program.

Image courtesy of Brooke Chlebowski

“I’m someone who likes being really involved, I love to keep busy,” Chlebowski said. She says she balances this jam-packed schedule by staying organized and being around family and friends in her free time.   

What drives Brooke to be involved in so many activities is her desire to help others. In 2009, Brooke became a counselor at Camp Robin, a summer camp for children and adults with intellectual disabilities.  Her passion for this field is why Brooke hopes to work in an administrative role advocating for students with disabilities after she graduates.  Keep up the great work, Brooke!

Victoria is a senior at The College of New Jersey and a features editor for HCTCNJ.  She is majoring in Journalism and Professional Writing, and minoring in Marketing & Communications.   
Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.