jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jamie street KaAiThQZrGU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Booties You Need in Your Closet This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at TCNJ chapter.

From heeled patent leather to velvet floral booties, there are endless options to choose from. Booties are the ultimate fall shoe that can go with almost anything. To dress your fall outfit up or down you must have them in your closet. As you step into the fall weather, here are some ideas to prepare you to walk into the season with style the right way.

1. Patent Leather (Shop here)

Patent leather ankle booties can polish any casual fall outfit. Whether you’re in the mood for the regular black or a pop of color such as red, these shoes ultimately create a street style outfit.

2. Floral (Shop here)

If you’re the type who is into floral anything, these stunningly embroidered booties are for you. Although it could be seem a little difficult to style a patterned boot, they’re always fun to experiment with.

3. Chelsea (Shop here)

These Chelsea style boots are perfect for when you don’t feel like wearing heeled ankle booties, but you still want to keep the look casual. Black or brown, these booties can be your perfect fall slip on and go out the door shoe. Definitely a fall staple!

4. Suede Sock Ankle (Shop here)

Suede, pointed sock booties are essential when you feel like dressing up your look more. These shoes would be a nice addition to a cute jean skirt or a pair of leather pants. You can take your typical slip on booties to a whole different level.

5. Cutout Ankle (Shop here)

Say you’re sick of the usual enclosed ankle booties, these taupe cutout, peep toe ankle booties can change up your shoe game a lot. This trendy and super chic ankle boot can elevate your everyday fall outfits.

Cover Image Source

Kyra Mackesy graduated The College of New Jersey with a BA in Journalism and Professional Writing and a minor in Criminology in 2019. While at TCNJ, she was an active member of their Her Campus chapter, holding a wide array of positions: President and Campus Correspondent, Editor-in-Chief, Senior Editor, Marketing and Publicity Director, and Social Media Manager. She loved seeing her chapter grow throughout her four years in college, and will remain an active Her Campus Alumni.